Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 coming to a close

Coming up on the end of any year is a time for reflection and contemplation. To reflect on the blessings the last year has brought us and to contemplate how to make next year better. I believe it is just human nature that we push ourselves to be better every year. I once heard a quote that said " Apathy is Suicide." Very powerful. God designed us to always move forward and to always better our selves.

I have been contemplating my new year's resolution. I want to lose 10 lbs (who doesn't lol), strengthen my walk with the Lord, Learn to connect with my children more (to be Very honest).

What's your New Year's resolution? My company (& I) are Collecting over a million resolutions to beat the Guiness World record. Please help me out by posting your resolutions here or on my Facebook page or e-mail me. Thanks so much for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment